Sunday 3 August 2014

Getting ready to go

I thought I'd start a blog to document my trip to Australia so welcome!

I'm flying out on 19th October with Malaysian airlines (which some might say is a risky move but it was super cheap). I'm hoping to stay in Brisbane with some family for a week or so before making my way down to Sydney.  I'm going to look into train and bus options as I think it'll be more interesting and cheaper than flying down. If anyone knows anyone who fancies an English visitor for a week in Sydney let me know. I'm happy to pay rent or pay back hospitality in cooking and cakes.

I need to now sort out my visa, organise any vaccinations I need and start packing (which means I get to buy some super glam backpacking luggage).

Will keep this updated with my preparations for the trip and my adventures while I'm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment